To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Long Island, NY
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Masco Representative (Territory Representative) (Non-Exempt) - Long Island, NY
Masco Support Services • Long Island, NY
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
About Masco Support Services:
Masco Support Services, a division of Masco Corporation, is a dynamic team dedicated to exceeding our customer’s expectations. We are a group of customer centric organizations providing practical analytics, relevant customer insights, and targeted project execution. Supporting multiple retailers, we fully leverage our shared resources and processes to provide our Masco family of brands value driven customer support and integrated service solutions.
A Diversity-Driven Workplace and Culture:
Diversity is a core value of Masco Support Services culture. Our sustainable professional organization provides wonderful benefits and professional career growth opportunities.
We value the diversity, community participation, intellectual enthusiasm, creative pursuits of our employees. We’re an open, ethical, highly engaged and collaborative organization that values trust, transparency and mutual respect for each other. We consider the importance of consistently embracing diversity and evolving our employees professional career development.
We are actively seeking a Masco Representative to join our team in Long Island, NY!
As the Masco Representative, you will:
- Provide associate, store-wide, and district-wide product knowledge through in-aisle and classroom style training
- Participate in Customer Sales events including commercial/contractor events and how-to clinics
- Provide brand representation for an array of Masco product, including returns evaluations and product support on a limited basis, and project/reset visibility
- Perform Market Intelligence related activities, including competitive shops, product, brand, and customer feedback, and customer observance surveys
- Support showroom reset execution
- Create and execute sales driven activities
- New hire training support
- Individual expense/budget management
- Maintain and grow cooperative relationships within Lowe’s and The Home Depot; ensuring goals and expectations are exceeded with quality service
Diverse Skills and Experience That You Will Bring to the Role:
- High School diploma or equivalency required
- Basic knowledge of home improvement, renovation or construction industry
- Demonstrate strong working knowledge of personal computers and competence in standard office software, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Capable of performing basic financial/retail analysis
- Effective use of organizational and time management skills in a fast-pace environment
- Proficient interpersonal, verbal/presentation and written communications skills
- Capable of delivering product knowledge training and demonstrations to small and large groups
- Able to deliver superb customer service in a big box/warehouse environment
- Experience operating hand tools, cordless drill, panel saws, etc.
- Must have a good driving record and cannot have had license suspended within the last three years, or have other driving actions against you such as driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Willingness to travel overnight as necessary, up to 25% of the time
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary plus bonus-earning potential
- Paid Time-Off
- Monthly cell phone allowance
- Company laptop
- Healthcare benefits such as medical, dental, and vision
- 401K saving plan with company match
- Tuition assistance program
Our Interviewing Methods:
After you have applied to our current posting, we will review your resume. If your resume is a match for our current opening, we will contact you to request an interview.
Masco Support Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Masco Retail Sales Support, Inc.
Full or Part Time
Masco Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, protected status as a veteran, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, gender identity, or any other legally protected status under federal, state or local law.
Masco Corporation is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States. Please click on the following links for more information.
No visa sponsorship is available for this position, unless specified within the job description.#CB, #MONS-MRSSI