An employer in the Orlando market is looking for a Delivery Project Manager
Responsible for the management, coordination, and completion of project within outline of project objectives.
Oversees all aspects of project: manages project timeline, sets deadlines, assigns , and monitors and summarizes progress of project through weekly project status reports and project team meetings.
Lead development, configuration, implementation activities of Oracle Transportation Management (OTM) Phase 1 project. This includes managing project resources to deliver projects on time and under budget, meeting quality standards and achieving the desired business benefit.
Drives technical analysis and design activities to consensus and approval. This includes but not limited to providing technical oversight and adhering to architectural goals, principles, and industry standards.
Responsible for managing project issues and risks as they are identified and seeing that they are properly mitigated or closed
- OTM/Oracle experience(+cloud)- this is strictly freight transportation
- Agile methodologies- must be well versed
- Organizational and communication skills -will be working with business units, distribution teams, MSP providers, clients, and 3rd party resources
10+ years project management with at least 5 years of experience with large scale and complex systems
Very strong technical leadership and ability to command respect at all levels of the organization
Application development management experience for a large scale enterprise systems
Strong understanding of project management in Agile
Provide realistic detailed implementation schedules for tasks and project initiatives
Ability to identify risks throughout the project and providing mitigation strategy Experience in developing integrated solutions involving process, data, and technology
Ability to map technology solutions to business needs
Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment as part of a high-performing research, delivery and sustainment team
Demonstrated understanding of information security best practices
Excellent written and oral communication skills; can effectively communicate complex technical concept
1. OTM/Oracle experience(+cloud)- this is strictly freight transportation
2.Agile methodologies- must be well versed
3. Organizational and communication skills
- will be working with business units, distribution teams, MSP providers, clients, and 3rd party resources
- Would be highly beneficial to have webMethods experience
Sql Server Reporting Services