To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lexington, KY
- Preslee Thrasher
- Phone: 8594755007
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Aerotek • Lexington, KY
Posted 1 month ago
NOW HIRING FOR Entry-Level ACCOUNTANTS IN LEXINGTON!!!
This position is responsible for analyzing financial information and preparing financial reports by performing the following duties:
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to general ledger accounts while documenting business transactions.
- Analyze financial information detailing assets, liabilities, and capital, and assist in preparing the balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports to summarize and interpret current and projected company financial position for other managers.
- Make recommendations regarding the accounting of reserves, assets, and expenditures.
- Collect and analyze records of present and past operations, trends and costs, estimated and realized revenues, administrative commitments, and obligations incurred to project future revenues and expenses.
- Read and interpret customer incentive contracts to establish and issue customer incentive payments.
- Perform analysis and inter-department communications around incentive accruals and inquiries.
- Identify ways to develop and implement best practices to improve existing processes, accuracy of accrual and payment calculations and reduce errors and inquiries.
- Perform account reconciliations.
- Maintain monthly reporting binder.
- Ensure all financial deadlines are met.
- Resolve accounting discrepancies and irregularities.
- Prepare documentation to assist internal and external auditors.
Qualified candidates MUST HAVE a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting (or related field) from a four year college or university. The Associate level Accountant will require 0-3 years of professional work experience. Candidates with a CPA or MBA (Master's Degree) are preferred and will have greater opportunities for advancement within the company.
Contact Preslee @ 859-475-5007 for more information!!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.