To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- McMinnville, OR 97128
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
MEGGITT • McMinnville, OR
Posted 25 days ago
Meggitt is a global engineering group specializing in extreme environment products and smart sub-systems for aerospace, defense and energy markets. We employ over 11,000 people across manufacturing facilities in Asia, Europe, North America, with regional bases in India and the Middle East.
The Executive Assistant manages the executives schedules, travel planning and arrangements for one or more executives. Works closely with the executive(s) to optimize project time lines and ensure business objectives are achieved. Routinely analyzes conflicting situations and identifies alternative courses of action.
Job Core Responsibilities
- Performs advanced administrative services, managing one or more executive's schedules, travel planning and arrangements
- Uses broad knowledge of company operations, analyzes conflicting situations and identifies alternative courses of action
- Researches and books best travel options for executive; staying within departmental budget, while maximizing resources
- Manages projects in support of business objectives and provides metrics reports and analysis of data
- Schedules and manages executive meetings, prepares presentation materials, attends meetings and compiles meeting minutes
- Performs data management and creates professional documents
- Uses tact and discretion when handling information of a sensitive or proprietary nature
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance is required. May need to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and additional hours as necessary
Education : Secondary Certificate/High School Diploma or equivalent
Years Experience : 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge and experience as an executive assistant with the ability to interact professionally with associates on all levels
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and maintain confidentialities
- Demonstrated analytical skills and judgment to proactively identify and solve problems
- Strong attention to detail, good organizational skills and the ability to prioritize with changing situations
- Ability to solve complex problems and make decisions based on the analysis of multiple sources of information
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills to drive tasks to completion
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and database management tools
This position requires use of information which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
Meggitt is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact a Human Resources Representative at 1-855-474-7665 or HRISon@meggitt.com.