Are you a sales professional that enjoys working with business leaders to create customizable hardware and software solutions for their office teams? Do you have a knack for building lasting customer relationships? Our client is a rapidly growing office solutions firm looking for an accomplished business development specialist with three or more years? experience growing market share and maintaining an expanding book of business.
Successful candidates exude drive and passion to maintain the highest standards of quality and service and are rewarded with a very lucrative career path, including generous compensation and a work schedule with freedom and flexibility. Total compensation for this position with 2 to 3 years? experience typically exceeds $140 K and up. Compensation consists of a base pay, business mileage reimbursement, benefits and an unlimited high percentage commission structure.
Qualified candidates should review the following responsibilities and requirements and apply now with an updated resume. Ask to speak with Bruce. Our client is hiring immediately.
• Prospecting, negotiation and sales of copier, faxes and service contracts
• Working knowledge of the leading office solutions brands, including copiers, fax machines and document solution software
• Generating new business, qualifying leads, expanding market share within focus territories
• In person and remote sale presentations
• Product demonstrations
• Closing sales leads and maintaining a diversified book of business
• 3 to 5 years? current sales and account management experience in document solutions (copiers, faxes, office equipment, software)
• 3 or more years? experience exceeding sales revenue targets
• Exceptional cold calling skills
• Working knowledge of the leading office solutions brands
• Ability to work remotely, in a collaborative office environment and a personal vehicle for sales calls
• Experience using CRM
• Superb time management
• Excellent written and verbal communication
AppleOne is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Pursuant to applicable state and municipal Fair Chance Laws and Ordinances, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to ourTrust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 1026BNSDMTBD001.144485
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.