We are searching for a .NET Architect / Developer to join our Cloud Engineering team with responsibilities to consult with development teams on building for and migrating to the cloud (both private cloud and public cloud). We host the Azure Pack private cloud platform and also work with teams migrating to Azure Public Cloud.
• Consult with application teams on .NET Application Architecture and assist in migrating their applications to private and public cloud and leverage best practices on scalability, elasticity, and resiliency
• Develop architectural diagrams to illustrate architectural complexities and interactions
• Play a contributing role in shaping the technical roadmap of our Azure Pack / Stack on premise and Azure Hybrid Cloud solutions
• 5+ years combined experience with .NET architecture, design and coding
• Advanced knowledge of C# language, Web Services, ASP.NET MVC and Web API
• Experience working with the following server technologies: Windows Server, IIS, RDBMS (ex. SQL Server, Oracle, DB2, My SQL)
• Experience with client-side web development and tools
• Understanding of Containers, Microservices and web apps, Azure App Services
• Experience with Windows Azure Pack and IIS
• Understanding of cloud-aware application characteristics and associated design patterns
• Experience with Claims-based authentication
• Experience with PowerShell
• Experience working in a large complex computing environment
• Ability to present technical concepts to Senior Management
• Knowledge and/or experience in the health care industry
** FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION PLEASE SEND YOUR RESUME DIRECTLY TO WESTON.WALKER@RHT.COM **
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.