Talento Search Group has an opening for a Maintenance Technician in Springfield, Tennessee. This is a full time, direct hire position. The pay rate is $26-31 per hour, depending on experience.
The maintenance technician is responsible for performing preventive maintenance, troubleshooting and making repairs to all electronic and mechanical machines within the manufacturing facility.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Strong multicraft skill-sets needed to make industrial mechanical and electrical repairs
- Troubleshoot and repair issues with manufacturing equipment
- Experience with hydraulics, pneumatics, motors, switches, and familiarity with PLC's
- Recommend equipment and process improvements
- Work from blueprints-read, interpret equipment manuals and work orders
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, do testing and make adjustments
- At least 5 years of industrial maintenance experience
- HS diploma required - Industrial Maintenance Associate's degree preferred
- Fabrication experience and robotics are a plus
- Automotive Tier 1 experience
- Crane certification and forklift license preferred
About Talento Search Group:
Talento Search Group is an executive-search firm servicing the manufacturing and logistics companies nationwide. All positions with Talento Search Group are on a direct-hire basis, where the applicant has an opportunity to be hired on directly by the company.
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Talento Search Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment and recruitment in every location. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation, and training.
Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)
Programmable Logic Controllers