You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Director of Leasing
Leading developer is looking to add a key Senior Leasing Director in the Moreno Valley/Irvine area (flexible schedule)
We are seeking a senior leasing manger to join our team and help coordinate our leasing efforts for large distribution projects. The successful candidate will have 7 years or more of experience in industrial real estate leasing preferably in Southern California. This role will work directly with our CEO to grow and lead our leasing department.
Location: The position will be based in Southern California, with a hybrid/in-person work model. Our primary office is located in Moreno Valley (14225 Corporate Way, Moreno Valley, CA 92553.) Working at our Irvine office (500 Technology Drive, Suite 390, Irvine, CA 92618) can be an option if necessary.
As privately held full-service real estate development company based in Southern California. We specialize in large-scale industrial, commercial, and residential projects, and are currently engaged in the development of world-class projects encompassing over 41 million square feet of buildings and facilities.
Our current project is specifically designed to for the needs of large companies who demand high-tech logistics facilities. The 2,600-acre campus will be one of the most sustainable developments of its kind. The project’s innovative environmental design, water conservation strategies as well as its utilization of the cleanest diesel technology available, will ensure the utmost in environmental compatibility. It is currently the largest Net Zero GHG industrial complex in the country.
- Develop relationships with prospective tenants and be able to efficiently organize all communication during lease negotiations through lease execution.
- Develop relationships with the broker community and help our development team respond to RFPs. The senior leasing director will need to be able to manage the documentation process with brokers, tenants, and legal counsel.
- Understand our customers business so that we can provide a product that addresses their needs.
- 39.9M SF of entitled industrial land. The senior leasing director will need to manage a leasing strategy for this space.
- Understand current industrial market trends and be able to provide in-depth reports on rents, available product, and economic trends.
- Perform marketing activities which include prospecting customers, marketing to brokers and agents, developing presentations, and writing lease proposals.
- Market Trend
- Request For Proposal
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: LI19-10440_3549519550
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.