Olsten Staffing Services is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Dining Associate
position West Lafayette.
This is a long-term opportunity. As a Dining Associate
you will be responsible for food prep, stocking shelves, stocking serving counters, etc. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for this Dining Associate
• Basic cold food prep: chopping produce, panning food items
• fulfill customer orders
• stock shelves and cold cases
• supply serving counters
• 1 year of food service experience
• Must be able to follow directions and work independently
• Must be able to lift, push, pull, and carry up to 50 lbs
• Must be available to work evenings including weekends
As a Dining Associate you must be able to work a flexible schedule. .
Olsten provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Food Service Worker
job in West Lafayette
or you can visit our www.olsten.com
to search for other opportunities that are currently available. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Outline Of Food Preparation