One of the largest health insurers in the nation is focused on continuously building an industry-defining, world-class IT capability. Healthcare is forever evolving, especially due to emerging technologies, making this a great experience to add to your resume. Come join their winning team!
This contract role as a Marketing Consultant in Chicago, IL is responsible for assisting in the Spanish-Language translation/transcreation of promotional materials for key areas within the Company. Collaborate with other internal stakeholders as it relates to translation, adaptation and transcreation of documents for members and potential members. Collaborate with the development of reference guides such as the Spanish-Language Style Guide and the Bilingual English-Spanish Master Glossary. Will work remotely within the Chicagoland area, occasional meetings held at the Chicago headquarters. This role is remote until a return to work is established.
• Follow guidelines/systems established by the internal Spanish translations team management to fulfill all assignments based on quality assurance and timeliness.
• Translate, edit and review materials from English into Spanish as assigned.
• Prepare reports as required; enter project information within proprietary software to track progress and completion of projects per line of business, department, communication channel, etc.
• Communicate and interact effectively and professionally with co-workers, management, and translation vendors.
• Maintain complete confidentiality of company business.
• Maintain communication with management regarding development within areas of assigned responsibilities.
• Comply with all required training as assigned by management in a timely manner.
• Comply with company guidelines for the use of all software, systems, portals and project management tools.
• Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 4 years of experience in translation, writing, marketing and communication.
• Competency in Spanish at a native to advanced skilled level combined with knowledge and understanding of the Spanish-dominant community in the United States.
• Editorial experience: proofreading, editing, copywriting and translating.
• Understanding of the U.S. Hispanic Market.
• Project management skills: ability to prioritize and find solutions for complex projects.
• Ability to work in a team setting, collaborate and assisting in the development of desired writing style/voice in Spanish.
• Ability to build positive working relationships.
• Clear and concise interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products and Translation Memory Software.
• Work remotely within the Chicagoland area
Preferred Job Requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, Communications, Linguistics, Spanish, and/or English?Spanish Translation.
• Knowledge of the health care and medical industries.
• Previous translation experience & certification or accreditation.
• Membership/Certification from ATA or another translation/interpreting professional organization.
• Experience working in fast-paced environments where business needs can change rapidly.
Solving IT is pleased to offer a rich benefit plan to our W2 employees. We offer five health plan options and a PPO dental plan through Blue Cross Blue Shield, Term Life/AD&D Insurance, and 401(k) Savings Plan. Solving IT subsidizes the health and dental premium for the employee.
As you continue to develop your skills and experience, Solving IT will work with your changing preferences to match you with rewarding projects. Our unrivaled reputation for quality is demonstrated through our Inavero Best of Staffing award that was won due to the feedback from our own clients and candidates. We also love to socialize and have fun so we have regularly scheduled parties and events for you to unwind and network with fellow consultants.
Whether you are searching for your next challenge or just looking to stay on top of market trends, Solving IT is committed to help position you appropriately. By leveraging the latest market and compensation data available, you can rest assured that you are getting more than just an informed opinion. You are getting the Solving IT Experience.
- Language Translation
- Spanish Language