We are soliciting candidates that qualify as an Electronic Document Technician (Word Processor III) supporting the FAA, Aerospace Medical Certification Division (AMCD) at MMAC in Oklahoma City, OK.
Located in CAMI, the Aerospace Medical Certification Division (AMCD) is responsible for the administration of the United States program to fulfill the aerospace medical certification needs for holders of U.S. pilot certificates
- High School Diploma
- Minimum 5+ years of experience
- Ability to perform tasks utilizing AMCD’s automated systems
- Detail oriented and possess communication and organizational skills
- Ability to understand and adhere to guidelines, policies, procedures, rules and regulations
- Ability to work independently to complete assignments
- Knowledge of word processing software applications and office practices
- Adheres to ACMD procedures during receipt, routing, and processing of documents
- Ability to prepare highly complex and detailed documents by applying software functions
- Medical terminology training preferred
- Prepare, categorize and scan documents into the Document Imaging Workflow System (DIWS). such as EKGs, MRIs, CT Scans, Drug & Alcohol Lab Work Results, Faxes, FedEx, and incoming Mail
- Convert microfiche files into scanned documents and then follow normal scanning procedure
- Prepare documents in accordance with AMCD guidelines, policies, procedures, rules and regulations
- Verify policies and procedures are followed in the receipt, routing, and processing of documents
FULL BENEFIT PACKAGE MAY INCLUDE
- Paid Federal Government Holidays
- 100% Medical premium for employee
- 100% Life Insurance, Dental and Vision (Family Plan).
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
Attention To Detail