To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Louisville, KY
- Anthony Mosley
- Phone: 5024933103
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Aerotek • Louisville, KY
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Are you looking for your next step in facility management? Are you looking for a rewarding challenge? If so, look no more! APPLY NOW!
- Direct the operation of the Maintenance department in support of facilities operation, site master planning and maintenance units ensuring timely, technologically efficient support to the site while minimizing downtime to all equipment on the site.
- Technical responsibilities include engineering and maintenance support to the day to day site operation as well as capital improvement activities.
- Oversee purchasing and invoicing for facility materials and contractor performed maintenance activities.
- Manage site access control and video monitoring programs.
- Manage all outside service providers for maintenance. Review in-house and contractor work to verify that it meets applicable guidelines and cGMP standards.
- Coordinate maintenance activities requiring equipment to be shutdown with site operations and quality management.
- Develop and implement task lists and corrective/preventative maintenance plans in accordance with manufacture and cGMP requirements.
- Manage EHS compliance and performance for all permanent and temporary employees and all Outside Service Providers (OSPs).
This is a 3+ year long salaried contract that also provides vacation as well as health-care plans that are available!
This is position offers a wealth of learning opportunity and the ability for growth!
We Are Aerotek Kentucky!
With a history of servicing elite companies for over 20 years, we provide top talent and have access to the best jobs in the marketplace. We are extremely excited to provide you with a world-class job search experience. Put your career in our hands. We are Aerotek Kentucky!
Is this job not a fit for you? Please take a moment to forward this job to someone you know. Referrals are always appreciated.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.