Serenity Knolls, a Residential Treatment Center located in picturesque Forest Knolls, California is seeking experienced RN/LVN's to provide nursing care and compassion to the clients of our Recovery Center on a full time and part-time basis. Reporting to our Director of Nursing, the ideal candidate will be a member of the chemical dependency team providing professional level nursing care to clients in the chemical dependency treatment programs and will direct and guide activities.
Key Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Ensure physician care ordered is carried out and documented in the appropriate places.
- Nursing care performed is carried out in conformance with established standards and nursing policies.
- Assess client status on an ongoing basis.
- Provides client education concerning medical tests, procedures, medications and other issues as appropriate.
- Demonstrate knowledge and utilization of universal precautions.
- Demonstrate accurate specimen collection.
- Accurately administers medications.
- Insures clients are transferred accurately from program to program.
- Exhibit therapeutic rapport with clients while maintaining professional boundaries..
- Exhibit organizational skills and is systematic in carrying out nursing duties.
- Demonstrate ability to train new nursing personnel as requested.
- Assist in prompting clients to attend scheduled activities and in participating in client AMA interventions.
- Transporting or arranging transportation for clients as requested.
- Education - Associate’s degree or higher
- Experience - Considerable knowledge/experience in nursing philosophy, policy, practices and procedures.
- Certifications - CPR/PMAB required.
- Licenses - License to practice as a LVN or RN in the State of California required. Valid California driver’s license.
- Special Requirements - Knowledge in the disease of chemical dependency/treatment and rehabilitation.
- Age / Gender Specifics - Ability to work with male and female, adult and adolescent substance abuse population.
Please click the \u0022Apply Now\u0022 link to submit an application directly to our recruiting team.
Diseases And Disorders
Licensed Vocational Nurses
Registered Nurse Certified
CareerBuilder Estimated Salary
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: ca4bdfcbb1c84784bb21dbc002f62b69
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.