The future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers,
innovators, dreamers and doers who
make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way,
keeping buildings smart and safe and even
making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of
our employees enjoy access to dynamic
career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
electrical engineers are a key part of our project engineering team and are
responsible for the coordination and implementation of all electrical
components associated with assigned system projects. As project leads,
they have responsibility for the timely execution, as well as the technical
quality and functionality of the electrical design and implementation of
assigned systems and subsystems by following technical specifications and
design guidelines. Key Responsibilities:
- Create electrical model drawings, electrical device layout drawings, e-stop drawings, network drawings, including schematic drawings by panel.
- Developing buyout configuration and motor calculation worksheets.
- Create permit drawings.
- Ordering control panels, electrical field devices, and electrical buyouts.
- Setting up and testing electrical prototypes
- Developing electrical spare parts list and site readiness checklist.
- Setting up electrical networks and Profibus, performing I/O checkout and commissioning, labeling electrical devices, creating electrical punch list for installation, and troubleshooting electrical product issues on site
- Provide as-built technical documentation
- Willingness to travel 35-40% for customer projects
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Knowledge of different material handling systems, including knowledge of controls hardware is a plus
- Self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, by consistently taking the initiative to get things done
- Proficiency in AutoCAD Electrical 2000 or similarly (Promis.e CAD)
- Interest and skill to collaborate with engineering functional teams
- Ability to consistently make timely decisions even in the face of complexity
- Evaluate and recommend technical solutions based on standard or accepted technical practices
- Auto Cad
- Installations (Computer Systems)
- Electrical Engineering
- Computer Aided Design