To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Saddle Brook, NJ 07663
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Atrium Staffing • Saddle Brook, NJ
Posted 9 days ago
Our client a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products is seeking an Administrative Assistant for their Saddle Brook, NJ Office. The ideal Administrative Assistant will provide day-to-day coordination and assistance to multiple executives of Creative Services Showroom Department.
Salary/Hourly Rate: $12 – $14/hr (temp)
Position Overview: The Administrative Assistant will work business hours of 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday to Friday. The ideal administrative assistant candidate will have at least 1-2 years of experience in administrative support position, ideally within the consumer good lines of business, be highly organized with strong attention to detail, have the ability to multi-task with ease and professionalism, and be proficient in Microsoft Suite.
Responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant:
- Manage Outlook calendars for Executives which involves frequent adjustments & updates throughout the day; scheduling & confirming all internal/external meetings/conference calls and details (meeting participants, locations, dialing instructions and any other relevant information)
- Manage phones/messages and respond to basic requests for information
- Track & process monthly credit card/cash expense reports, timely & accurately, with mandatory attention to detail and follow up on billing & collection of executive’s receipts
- Coordinate all travel arrangements with internal Travel Department; ensure that travel plans are aligned with others traveling from the department; certify that all details are aligned with Corporate T& E policy
- Prepare correspondence, presentations, spreadsheets as requested
- Coordinate shipments: USPS/FedEx/Messenger and tracking details as requested
- Additional operational, administrative tasks and general office functions as needed
Qualifications for the Administrative Assistant:
- Previous role(s) in administrative or other support function in a fast-paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Solid experience of MS Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Exceptional organizational, multitasking, follow through and attention to detail
- Works well with people or groups who can handle multiple managers
- Dynamic individual who has energy and enthusiasm and has an ongoing commitment to achieving high quality results
- Experience, skills & knowledge in Administrative
- High School and/or equivalent experience and knowledge of field
Benefits:Eligible for Atrium Care Package