To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Boston, MA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Inside Account Manager, CompuMark
Clarivate • Boston, MA
Posted 1 month ago
Clarivate Analytics clients are the trailblazers and risk takers who come up with life-changing ideas. We’re looking for our own trailblazers to help us keep providing clients some of the world’s most trusted brands, spanning scientific and academic research, patent analytics, pharmaceutical and biotech intelligence and IP management.
We’re an independent owned company with a rich heritage and a bold entrepreneurial mission. If you’re excited by the thought of helping people and organizations go from new ideas to life-changing innovations faster, we’re excited to consider you for a position at Clarivate.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Full sales and account management responsibility for an identified group of customers within region.
- Focuses on both protecting the core business through retaining current customer spend as well as maximizing the potential through active upsell and new customer sales.
- Proactively manage end-to-end business development process including sales pipeline management.
- Ensure you have a strong understanding of competitor products and services and how CompuMark can successfully position ourselves against them.
- Develop and maintain relationships with relevant customer stakeholders, including decision-makers and influencers primarily through phone calls, e-mails, and virtual meetings
- Identify trademark and brand customer pain points and opportunities for all CompuMark offerings
- Uses probing questions with customers in order to ascertain the potential for sales of other CompuMark products.
- Achieves monthly/quarterly/yearly KPI’s and on target performance
- Gathers and logs all call information, sales order and profile activity in CRM system.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- BS degree
- Minimum 1 year inside sales experience in the same or related field including cold calling
- Familiarity with navigating multiple levels of an organization in order to establish contact with key decision makers
- Established record of closing new business within assigned territory
- Results-oriented, motivated by sales success
- Autonomous, enjoys taking responsibility and delivering results
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency in WebEx, Salesforce.com, MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel applications is preferred
CompuMark enables trademark professionals worldwide to launch, expand and protect strong brands. We combine unmatched global content, industry-leading expertise, innovative tools and technologies, and best-in-class service to help our customers meet the challenges of creating and protecting brands in the digital age.
The trademark landscape is always evolving—and so is CompuMark. We continually innovate new solutions, leveraging advanced technologies and our global expertise to help our customers meet whatever challenges come their way.
That’s why 9 out of 10 of the world’s most valuable brands choose us as their trademark clearance and
It is the policy of Clarivate to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Clarivate will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.