To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Brodhead, KY
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON)
Signature HealthCARE LLC • Brodhead, KY
Posted 1 month ago
Assistant Director of Nursing (RN)
- RN required
- Nursing management experience required
- Long Term Care/Skilled Nursing experience preferred
To apply, please email: email@example.com
To talk with a recruiter directly, please call/text: Sarah Tiernan, Director of Talent Acquisition - 502.631.2273
"Located in rural Brodhead, Kentucky, Rockcastle Health and Rehabilitation Center is a 104-bed, small-town facility with hometown values. Our management team has exceptional dedication to those that we serve, and we pride ourselves in working together as a united family.
Our stakeholders have also admitted their loved ones here for both short and long term care. We are proud that our management team has over 140 combined years of experience within this facility!"
Are you looking for a little more creativity, challenge, and growth opportunity in your workday? Didn’t think it was possible? Might be time to reconsider.
At Signature HealthCARE, our team members are permitted – no, encouraged – to employ their talents and abilities to solve problems. Our culture is built on three distinct pillars: Learning, Spirituality and Intra-preneurship. But this isn’t just hollow corporate sloganeering. Each pillar has its own staff and initiatives, ensuring that our unique culture permeates the entire organization.
Oh, by the way, we’re an elder care company. Our mission? To radically change the landscape of long-term care forever.
We’re currently hiring for the position of Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON).
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist the DON in planning, developing, organizing, implementing, evaluating and directing the day-to-day functions of the nursing department in accordance with current rules, regulations, and guidelines.
- Assist DON to monitor day-to-day operation of the nursing department and establish priorities and manage records, budgets, or supplies.
- Participate in the development, maintenance, and implementation of the facility’s quality assurance program for the nursing service department
- Participate in facility surveys (inspections) made by authorized government agencies as requested by the Administrator or Director of Nursing.
- Make daily rounds of the nursing department to verify that all nursing personnel are performing their work assignments in accordance with acceptable nursing standards and report findings to the DON.
- Registered Nurse in good standing with required current state license.
- Minimum of three (3) years nursing experience.
- One (1) to two (2) years management/supervisory experience preferred.
- Must have a current/active CPR certification.
Signature HealthCARE is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.