Road Supervisors needed in insert location(Pay beginning at $insert pay) Transdev is actively seeking a transportation road supervisor for their insert type of service in the insert location. We are looking for qualified and experienced driver supervisors to help build a strong team who can respond efficiently to emergencies, incidents and customer feedback. Join Transdev at insert location and become a part of the largest private-sector operator of transportation in North America one that cares about its employees, passengers and the communities they serve. Why Work with Us? - Competitive Wages beginning at $20/hour, with progressive increases - Comprehensive benefits - Career advancement opportunities owing to Transdevs presence in over 200+ communities across North America
- Supervises all vehicle operators to ensure proper scheduling of runs and efficient staffing of every route.
- Provides leadership to build and maintain a strong team through effective communication, appraisal, training, and coaching.
- Performs all vehicle operator safety evaluation ride checks, investigates and responds to situations, helps resolve operational issues and assists with transit passengers as necessary.
- Other duties as required
- Must be at least 21 years old with a high school diploma, GED or equivalent
- 2 or more years of relevant leadership experience
- Commercial Driving License with passenger and airbrake endorsements
- Excellent communication skills with ability to read maps, interpret transit operating rules and policies.
- Ability to pass a DOT physical examination, including a background and a drug test
- Must be able to work shifts or flexible work schedules as needed.
- Regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to manipulate, handle or feel; reach with hands or arms; and talk or hear.
- Frequently required to sit.
- Occasionally required to climb or balance; stoop, kneel crouch or crawl; and smell.
- Occasionally required to lift up to 25 pounds.
- 100% of the workday is spent outdoors monitoring service on routes, transit facilities, and company locations. Must be able to work in extreme heat and cold and in a damp environment with moderate noise.
- Remaining work is accomplished in an office or in a cubicle space equipped with a telephone and computer; time is spent sitting, typing, or looking at a computer.
If you have any questions, please contact us atinsert email and phone.
For more information please visit our website at www.transdevna.com/careers
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions upon request.
Transdev is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion or other legally protected status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/poster.cfm
Drug free workplace
If based in the United States, applicants must be eligible to work in US without restrictions for any employer at any time; be able to pass a drug screen and background check
Requisition ID 2019-10825
Position Category Other
Internal Code \#TNA
Internal Reference 506
Internal Code 3 Ind1
Company/Division Transdev Services