This Pharmacy Technician role involves working under the supervision of a Pharmacists to help administer Covid-19 vaccines.
Flexible for full time or part time hours.
Shifts can be Sun-Sat - shifts between 9am - 7pm (Minimum 30 hours required)
• Assisting with set up
• Tracking and logging vaccination details into EMR (electronic medical records system)
• Assisting Pharmacist as needed
• Ideal to have at least 1 year experience as a pharmacy technician coordinating activities in an administrative support function.
• Pharmacy Technician License requirements vary by state( per state requirements)
• Eligible for state registration, certification or licensure per state regulations.
• Advanced computer skills including word processing and spreadsheet utilization.
• Excellent customer service skills (written and verbal) a must.
• High School diploma or GED is required.
Electronic Medical Record