To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Kansas City, MO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
National Senior Proposal Specialist
CBIZ • Kansas City, MO
Posted 19 days ago
With over 100 offices and nearly 5,000 associates in major metropolitan areas and suburban cities throughout the U.S. CBIZ (NYSE: CBZ) delivers top-level financial and employee business services to organizations of all sizes, as well as individual clients, by providing national-caliber expertise combined with highly personalized service delivered at the local level. CBIZ has been honored to be the recipient of several national recognitions: 2018 America's Best Mid-Size Employers by Forbes, 2018 Best Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Services by Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE, 2018 Workplace Excellence Seal of Approval by the Alliance for Workplace Excellence, and one of the Top 101 highest scoring companies in the country for Best and Brightest Companies to Work For in the Nation by the National Association for Business Resources.
CBIZ and Mayer Hoffman McCann P.C. (MHM) are together ranked as one of the top providers of accounting services in the United States. With more than 35 offices and more than 3,000 professionals, we serve the country’s growing mid-market public and private businesses. MHM provides high quality audit and attest services, while closely associated CBIZ provides all other accounting, tax and consulting services.
The National Senior Proposal Specialist will be responsible for creating proposal content, managing our national proposal software platform, and development of select proposals.
Essential Functions and Primary Duties
- Manages Qvidian, our national proposal software platform
- Develops and maintains robust library of proposal content and best-of-breed proposal templates
- Collaborates with office personnel to drive user adoption of Qvidian, train on system capabilities and ensure localized content is loaded into the system
- Establishes project timelines and works with copywriter, designer and other resources to create leading class proposal templates and proposal content
- Researches and responds to marketing requests from the field regarding comparable experience, references and industry hot-button issues
- Builds proposals in support of some local offices
- Creates uniform and consistent industry and service line credentialing documents
- Assists with other marketing copywriting efforts as needed
- Performs all other duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications Required
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Communications, Marketing or related field
- 3+ years of proposal experience in B2B environment. Professional services experience is a plus
- Proven track record of delivering winning proposals
- Strong communication and mediation skills, both written and verbal, to effectively interface with team members, service line professionals, staff and vendors
- Ability to prioritize and successfully manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Creative, consultative and solutions oriented
- Proficient use of technology, including Microsoft Office and proposal software; Qvidian experience highly preferred; Salesforce.com and Adobe Creative Cloud experience a plus