To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lincoln, NE
- Matthew Thurman
- Phone: 3148015243
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Aerotek • Lincoln, NE
Posted 5 days ago
Our client, a growing full-service FBO with Avionics, is adding an Avionics Project Manager to their team in Lincoln, NE. Job duties will include the following:
- Being the first point of contact with Avionics clients
- Coordination of scheduling of aircraft for repair or install
- Repair and install quoting for clients
- Ensures compliance with all FAA maintenance regulations and requirements
- Task placement of technicians
- Ensures projects are completed on-time and within budget
- Ensures all paperwork is completed prior to aircraft delivery
- Acts as an advisor to aircraft avionics team regarding projects, tasks, and operations
- Be familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures in a particular field
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Completes departmental quarterly reviews of personnel
- Ability to work in the presence of hazards such as extreme hot or cold weather conditions, loud noise, rotating machines, fuel, oil, solvents and paints
- Follows standardized precautions and comply with safety training
- Ensure company policies and procedures are followed
- Holds these company core values: Does whatever it takes, continual growth in technical expertise, believe people matter
- Ensures final billing is accurate prior to submission to customer
- Minimum of 10 years experience in avionics with some management experience and direct client interaction
- Aircraft repair/install scheduling experience
- Garmin exp strongly preferred
- Must have repair/modification experience
- Prefer experience with single or twin engine prop business aircraft, i.e., King Air, Citation 500. Acceptable to have other business aviation experience
Our people are everything. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek® Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services, by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantages for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.