To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Virtual, Missouri, MO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Clinical Nurse Consultant
Stryker • US-State-MO
Posted 29 days ago
What you will do
Responsible for coordinating, implementing and disseminating clinical studies, competitive and market information and supporting sales as it applies to the Pulmonary-Wound Care – All segments of the business. Will work extensively with both sales and marketing as a clinical expert and patient advocate to ensure our sales and marketing teams have a clinical understanding and advantage in the segment.
- Acts as a clinical expert and provides key input as a member of the marketing team. Actively involved in all phases of new product development by providing clinical input.
- Maintains a high level of industry and product knowledge and works to identify changes in clinical standards and competitive issues. This includes literature/publication reviews regarding the clinical aspects of our products and effectively communicates complex medical and scientific information with accuracy to our sales and marketing teams.
- Provides clinical advice concerning treatment protocols, effective product usage and product research.
- Supports sales in providing responses to clinical questions and issues with pulmonary-wound care therapies , -All segments of our business including product knowledge and product development.
- Develops and implements clinical education and training presentations in support of sales.
- Focuses on customer satisfaction by demonstrated teamwork and empowerment, solving problems through a consultative approach, operating with honesty and integrity and providing a highly responsive and unsurpassed level of customer service.
- Committed to quality by striving for reliability and quality in our products, continuously searching for ways to enhance performance and meeting all training and documentation criteria.
- Participates in sales training.
- Participates in customer visits, as required.
- Prudent management of budgeted expenses.
- Maintains files, which are organized, updated, relevant, and easy to access.
- Develop key relationships with industry/market thought leaders, organizations, and institutions.
- Customer satisfaction: Perform with honesty and integrity
- Instituting a highly responsive and unsurpassed level of customer service. Promote an environment emphasizing teamwork, empowerment, and problem resolution with a consultative approach. Implement Our Way of Life: Loyal Customers – Our Passion, Our Commitment, Now and Forever to earn customer loyalty by developing true friendships with our customers, providing best-in-class products, services and quality.
What you need
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing preferred
- Current RN licensure required.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience as a registered nurse, preferably in critical care.
- 3-5 years of non-clinical experience preferred (sales or business setting)
- Certification in Wound, Ostomy and Continence Nursing preferred.
- Strong analytical and research skills.
- Demonstrated written and oral communications skills including strong presentation skills