To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Pismo Beach, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Assistant Manager - L'eggs Hanes Bali Playtex - Pismo Beach, CA
Hanesbrands Inc. • Pismo Beach, CA
Posted 28 days ago
Under supervision of Store Manager, supervise store personnel in all store activities, maintain store policy and procedures. A Maidenform Store is seeking a responsible and hard-working Retail Assistant Manager to join our growing team of professionals. The Retail Assistant Manager is primarily focused on supervising store personnel in all store activities and maintaining store policy and procedures under the supervision of Store Management. The Retail Assistant Manager will report directly to the Management team.
A big part of your role as a Retail Assistant Manager will be to measure female consumers to determine the proper fit for bras and various other undergarments and intimate apparel in the privacy of the women's fitting room on a regular basis. The Retail Assistant Manager will also be responsible for the operation and merchandising of the store in the absence of the Store Manager. Other responsibilities for the Retail Assistant Manager include:
- Budget control, shrink, overall operation and merchandise presentation within the store.
- Taking semi-annual physical inventory.
- Ensuring that all merchandise is displayed and merchandised properly.
- Keeping Merchandise Supervisor informed of out-of-stock, slow sellers and problem merchandise.
- Assisting in planning of store payroll and financial budget.
- Maintaining accurate records and controlling expenses to achieve budget objectives while ensuring adequate staffing.
- Recruiting, selecting and training store staff.
- Assisting on the sales floor as needed, including cashiering and waiting on customers.
Minimum Education and Experience Required:
In order to be considered for the Retail Assistant Manager position, you must have a high school degree or equivalent, with a college degree preferred. The Retail Assistant Manager must also have Assistant Management experience in specialty retail (apparel or women's intimate apparel is preferred).
Other requirements for the Retail Assistant Manager include:
- Demonstrated ability to handle diverse demanding workload in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work well both individual and within teams
We believe in offering our Retail Assistant Managers a competitive salary and excellent benefits package for full time employees. To learn more about our pay and benefits, please apply today!
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact us directly: