To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Parsippany-Troy Hills, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Talent Acquistion
Manpower • Parsippany-Troy Hills, NJ
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Talent Acquisition - Senior Talent Recruiter
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced recruitment specialist to be involved in the rolling out of a
new direct sourcing recruitment model across our Benelux Commercial business.
As an integral part of the regional HR team, you will manage the full recruitment life cycle for a range of roles
within our Commercial business, building close working relationships with the local management teams, HR
and the recruitment supply partners to the business
You will manage the flow of candidates and strive to increase the pipeline through strategic sourcing, vacancy
marketing, networking and brand building. You will ensure a smooth recruitment process and work to ensure
an improved candidate experience.
You will work closely with the HRD and department managers for your business area to gain a thorough
knowledge of the range of vacancies and by building up your contacts within the industry you will become a
credible asset, adding value to the recruitment process.
* Liaising with the department managers to understand vacancy briefs and offer strategic advice.
* Using a variety of proactive, direct, recruitment methods you will attract candidates using the applicant
tracking system, job boards, networking and employee referrals & social Media.
Responsible for the initial CV screening and first stage interviews with shortlisted candidates
Following up on hiring manager feedback and ensuring candidates are kept informed in the process
* Managing the full cycle offer process with candidates.
* Engaging with Senior Level managers and directors when working on vacancies
Liaising with recruitment agencies when required and maintaining our Direct / Agency Hire Ratio
Establishing and implementing new internal recruitment procedures.
* Producing reports and statistics regarding recruitment
* Effectively working alongside Senior HR colleagues.
* Working on ad hoc projects as required for the benefit of the Recruitment Team
* Excellent knowledge of the Dutch and Belgian markets, and ideally with a strong network in the FMCG
* Able to build quickly effective relationships with managers to understand their recruitment needs
* Extensive Hands-on experience within direct sourcing candidates and Agency Recruitment
* Professional networking experience
* The knowledge and maturity to manage client relationships and act as an effective RB ambassador
* Knowledge of the key employment law issues in recruitment
* A dynamic and forward thinking approach to internal recruitment