Wouldn’t it be phenomenal to work for a company that shared the same, everyday values as you? Would you love being a part of a team that people trust to protect their daily lives… like the roof over their head, for example? What if you could help build and protect homes for families in your local area? If this sounds like something you’d like to help with, Centerline wants to talk.
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Regional Class A Flatbed Driver Fort Wayne INText the word DRIVE to
(972) 301-2338 or call for more information!
Centerline is hiring for regional Class A flatbed drivers that will be dedicated to the GAF team. GAF is one of the largest, most trusted roofing and waterproofing businesses in the world. We are looking for regional truck drivers who have expertise navigating the area and who can deliver roofing materials safely and efficiently. You will excel in this role if you have experience securing cargo.
- Operate a flatbed
- Haul shingles and rolled roofing that you have secured
- Unload cargo using a forklift
- Keep equipment clean and presentable
- Verify paperwork for completeness and accuracy
- Complete pre and post trip inspections
- Guaranteed annual rate of $80,000 plus bonuses for top performing drivers
- $30/day per diem
- Home every weekend
- Vacation, holiday and sick pay
- Eligibility for health benefits, including medical dental and vision, plus life insurance and 401k options available
- Direct Deposit or Debit Card
Centerline is committed to finding the right truck driving job for you. Our job is to connect you with safe, rewarding work at top companies while maintaining your flexibility and work / life balance.
You will receive recurring text messages from Centerline Drivers. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to cancel, text HELP for help. By texting YES, you agree to receive text messages from Centerline Drivers at your mobile number, which may be sent through an automatic telephone dialing system. Consent not required to be considered for employment. Privacy info at www.centerlinedrivers.com/privacy-policy.
A criminal background check may be required. Criminal convictions do not necessarily disqualify an applicant from consideration for a position. An individual assessment of an applicant's prior criminal convictions will be made before excluding an applicant from consideration. TrueBlue, Inc. and its affiliates are equal opportunity employers and comply with all applicable federal, state and local fair employment practice laws.
- 1 years of Class A driving experience required within the previous 36 months
- Must be willing to obtain Hazmat endorsement – reimbursed 100% if you don’t already have these endorsements
- No more than 2 moving violations in the previous 3 years or no more than 1 moving violation and 1 accident in the previous 3 years
- Previous flatbed experience is plus
- 22 years of age