To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Allen, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Implementation Business Analyst
Harris • Allen, TX
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Harris Govern is seeking an Implementation Business Analyst to work primarily with the Govern product line, implementing Mass Appraisal, Tax, Business Tax, Utility Billing, and Land Management systems.
The ideal candidate for this role must be highly energetic and self-motivated. They will work on implementation projects within our Professional Services organization handling business process analysis and documentation, specification development, application configuration, troubleshooting, training, and testing. It is vital that the individual have a strong customer focus. A strong technical aptitude is also extremely important.Primary Functions
- Define and analyze client business processes and requirements. Interpret and apply information gathered within the scope of the project.
- Provide quality and timely implementation services to our clients by being an expert on the functionality and capability of the software and employing a high degree of customer service and business process expertise.
- Collaborate with other departments or offices as necessary to expedite resolutions to implementation issues.
- Help prepare implementation and process documentation for both internal and external purposes
- Configure the software with business rules and custom queries to allow clients to conduct their daily business processes
- Instruct clients in groups or individually, including hands-on training, in the configuration and utilization of the applications and integrations either on-site or remotely.
- Prepare specifications for interfaces, conversions, integrations, and custom reports.
- Assist customers in developing use cases and application test plans
The position involves implementation, configuration, troubleshooting, and training of custom and packaged applications in a broad range of client environments. As such, significant knowledge of processes, configuration, testing, and specification development is required including:
- CBAP certification or equivalent experience.
- Waterfall and Agile project management methodologies
- Functional Use Case and Test Case development
- SQL Server TSQL for querying and manipulating data
- Microsoft 0ffice 2010, 2013 and later (including Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio)
- Crystal Reports 2013 and later is an asset
- Experience working with local governmental entities is an asset
Because this is a client-oriented position, the following are also required:
- Willingness and ability to handle customer inquiries and requests in an efficient, effective and professional manner.
- Analytical aptitude and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently on assigned projects and maintain a satisfactory billing ratio.
- Highly motivated, flexible, adaptable nature. Able to deal with different personality styles.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English required).
- Ability to work in a pressure environment according to strict deadlines.
- Travel approximately 50% to client sites.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience and job responsibilities. Harris offers excellent fringe benefits including a generous vacation policy and health, dental, life and disability insurance.Company Overview At Harris Govern (www.harrisgovern.com), we build software solutions specific to the requirements of Local Government and utilities. Our software suite enables us to bring comprehensive, innovative technology solutions to county governments nationwide.
Harris is a member of the Constellation Software Inc. group of companies. Constellation Software is a rapidly growing conglomerate of vertical market software (VMS) companies; each focused upon dominating its respective market niche. Constellation's growth is based on a simple strategy: identify promising VMS firms; acquire them; and then integrate them into the Constellation family while building on their fundamental strengths to help them become world class organizations.
Harris is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer.