Senior Software Developer will work as part of a DevOps team to develop and maintain a workflow-based system to allow AT&T to automate Network Function Virtualization activities using an ECOMP, ONAP and Openstack based infrastructure:
- Participate in design discussions/scrum meetings.
- Develop and refactor adapters and brokers in backend node js server to expand the capabilities of the platform.
- Revamp of the workflow GUI using React (currently implemented using Angular).
- CI/CD Integration.
- Create prototypes to validate design concepts so the team can get feedback from the client.
- 2+ years of experience in Functional Programming in Java Script (promises, await, async, etc.)
- 2+ years of experience in backend node JS (node 10+)
- 2+ years of experience with React (latest version 15+) (redux/reduce). Experience with Angular a big plus.
- 2+ years of experience in MongoDB
- 2+ years of experience in Workflow Engines (e.g., Camunda, Pronghorn, etc.)
- Some Experience with Openstack/VMware (Network Function Virtualization)
- Experience with Mobility networks is a plus
- Experience with Kubernetes, Docker is a plus
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 2426/1139
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Founded in 2001 and headquartered in San Antonio, Texas, Genesis provides a range of IT services – global equipment logistics, network managed services, systems integration, and cloud solutions – to clients in the telecommunications, high tech, large enterprise, and public sectors. The company has grown from a small office in downtown San Antonio to operating projects and facilities around the United States and the world. Genesis was recognized in 2010 as the fastest-growing solution provider in all of North America by CRN Magazine for its 658-percent revenue growth that year. Other important historical highlights include the 2006 opening of its software development and support center in Abilene, Texas; the 2007 acquisition of its Memphis warehouse and staging center; the 2010 acquisition of a controlling interest in Austin Tele-Services; the 2011 opening of its flagship network operations center and data center in Austin; and the 2012 launch of its cloud-based communications provider TeleSpace. Today, Genesis; business is as diverse and advanced as ever. The company has expanded into new sectors including energy, medical devices, and public entities, while making forays into cutting-edge technologies such as fiber networks, software-defined networking, and cloud video streaming.
View the full profile
Learn more about Genesis by visiting the company's website at www.genesisnet.com.