Mergers & Acquisitions AnalystCompensation:
$100000.00 to $130000.00 yearly
MERGERS AND ACQUISITION MANAGER - Growth Oriented Construction Company in Duluth
My client, an industry leader and growth oriented company in the construction industry, is searching for a Mergers and Acquisitions Manager to join their team for an immediate, permanent placement opportunity. The Mergers and Acquisitions Manager should have previous experience in due diligence and post acquisition integration. This position is ideal for someone who has previously been involved with growing a company through identifying potential acquisitions, reviewing company financials, financial modeling, and providing strategic insight for future growth. If you are looking to have a seat at the table and have the opportunity to work with executive management, then this is the right opportunity for you. Don't hesitate applying now!
What You'll Get To Do Every Day:
- Provide support to the acquisition team prior to close (due diligence, project management, etc.)
- Serve as active participant in diligence of target company in order to lead the evaluation of key issues, assessing integration challenges and development of post-close plans
- Closely partner with senior executives to architect integration strategies; drive timely and objective decision-making with sound advice and good judgment
- Document detailed integration planning with milestones, timelines, resources and costs required to achieve deal specific value and synergies
- Develop and Measure specific financial milestones and leading indicators throughout the integration/transition period to measure success of the integration
- Manage the overall execution of the integration plan from Day 1 on-boarding to completion of all integration activities
- Present regular integration updates and ensure senior leadership is aware of critical issues and/or risks and drive them to resolution with constant and consistent objectivity
- Build, motivate and inspire cross-functional teams that work closely with leaders to successfully plan and execute on integration milestones.
- Drive the pace of integration and maintain alignment with the deal rationale
- Stay current in deal and integration thought leadership and best practices to maintain cutting-edge M& A integration capabilities
- Own integration governance, and manage decisions and progress reports for Integration team
- Bachelors degree required; Masters degree highly preferred
- CPA or CFA certification highly preferred
- 4+ years M& A experience
- Knowledge of and experience in leading complex post acquisition activities in technology companies
- Knowledge of end-to-end corporate development activities and demonstrated ability to facilitate complex and time sensitive decisions
- Exceptional project management skills with demonstrated capability in complex environments
- Strong business acumen with direct leadership experience in at least one operation/functional role
- High level of operational focus and rigor
- Easily establishes rapport and effective relationships, while driving accountability for shared results
- Hands-on leader
- Able to build and sustain strong relationships at multiple levels internally and with partners; high emotional intelligence and an ability to challenge in a nuanced way. Influencing areas of the business that are not under direct control will be critical.
If you are looking for a new position with a rapidly growing company in the construction industry and possess the necessary qualifications, please submit your formal and confidential resume to Kristen Stough for immediate consideration. Don't delay! My client is interviewing now and looking to hire this month!
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Mergers & Acquisitions Manager
for more information.
- Emotional Intelligence
- Due Diligence
- Decision Making
- Client Rapport