To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Wilson, NC 27893
- Megan Sacks
- Phone: 732-650-3026
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Technical Editor - II (Associate)
Joule • Wilson, NC
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Title: Technical Editor - II (Associate
Location: Wilson, NC
Schedule: 8am to 5pm Mon – Fri.
Start date: ASAP
- The successful applicant will be responsible for creating technical documents and procedures, explain complex information in a clear and concise manner and work with subject matter experts and technical staff to ensure accuracy of document descriptions.
- Plan, develop, organize, write and edit operational procedures and documents
- Determine the needs of users of process documentation
- Analyze documents to maintain continuity of style of content
- Manage updates and revisions to technical literature
- Write and organize supporting content for production, lab or office processes
- Work with staff to make process documentation easier to use, geared toward the learner and simplified instructions
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proven experience (3-5 + years) working in a technical writing position
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Proficiency in MS Office
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to write in explanatory and procedural styles for multiple audiences
- Skilled at prioritization and multi-tasking
Joule, a System One division is a leader in specialized workforce solutions and integrated services. With more than 6,000 employees and roughly 50 offices throughout the U.S. we provide scientific, clinical, engineering, energy, IT, legal and administrative staffing services. For more than 40 years, we have delivered workforce solutions and integrated services to clients nationally.