ADMA Biologics is a biopharmaceutical company relentlessly committed to creating superior products for immunodeficient patients at risk for infection. It is our devotion to this underserved population that fuels us, and our hands-on approach to production and development that sets us apart.
The Phlebotomist is responsible for ensuring the safety of donors and purity of product as a result of the plasma collection process.
This position must monitor the donor throughout the collection process for possible equipment errors, donor reactions, or any unexpected events and must take appropriate actions should any unexpected event occurs.
This position is required to strictly adhere to all regulations and maintain the confidentiality of all personnel, donor and center information.
The Phlebotomist may be asked to assist with the administrative duties to support the Donor Center.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- A minimum of 12 months as a Phlebotomist required.
- Basic computer skills
- Available to work extended shifts - flexible to work all shifts
- Ability to work within a cold environment, -30°C, for short periods of time
- Occupational exposure to blood borne pathogens
- Ability to lift, pull, tug up to 40lbs
- Work requires extended periods of standing and bending
- CPR certified or the ability to obtain certification preferred
Interaction With Patients