Genesis10 is seeking a ADMS/SCADA Systems Analyst - Int for a contract position with our client in Denver, CO. Responsibilities:
- Responsible for evaluating and testing for completeness, quality, correctness and security. Designs, implements, analyzes and modifies systems for various applications.
- Defines system objectives and prepares system design specifications.
- Responsible for interface problem solving.
- Responsible for gathering analyzing client business requirements in order to identify and solve problems.
- Acts as communication liaison between business and IT teams.
- This role will test ADMS/SCADA configurations and add devices and device types to ADMS/SCADA with the continued evolution of Client Grid Modernization program.
- This role will also assist in the implementation and long term support of several third-party applications essential for the ADMS platform.
Knowledge of distribution, substations, and transmission systems preferredIf you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply today!
Genesis10 provides access to career opportunities with over 40 clients in the Twin Cities. As the #3 ranked firm for Business and IT consulting in Minnesota, we offer a variety of opportunities whether you are looking for contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent positions. Let's connect today!Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
• Medical and dental insurance available- including HSA
• Bi-weekly payroll
• Established consultant re-marketing program with our 50+ local clients!
• 401k plan
• Downtown Minneapolis/St. Paul parking allowance
• Delivery Director for employee success and support
• Referral program with the opportunity to earn additional incomeAbout Genesis10:
Genesis10 is a Professional Technology Services Firm providing Staffing, Workforce Optimization and Domestic Outsourcing Solutions. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement – project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at www.genesis10.com “Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V”
Attention Deficit Disorder (Add)