Fidelity TalentSource is your destination for discovering your next temporary role at Fidelity Investments. We are currently sourcing for a Full Stack Engineer to work in Fidelity’s Asset Management Technology in Merrimack, NH.
The High Income Technology team is looking for a hardworking, highly motivated Software Engineer with demonstrable understanding of programming fundamentals and software design to join their ranks.
In this role, you will be responsible for the development of quality software components that are used by Portfolio Managers, Traders and Analysts in managing of over $100 Billion in Fidelity High Yield Funds. In addition to building software, you will have an opportunity to help define and implement development practices, standards and strategies.
The Expertise We Need
- Proven experience and education in designing and developing systems and solutions with Java, C#, Angular.js or Python
- Actively collaborate in requirement analysis, module design, architecture and development of interfaces to meet business requirements.
- Use Agile Software Development methodology for developing the application. JIRA for Issue and project tracking and maintain detailed documentation about the flows and functionality.
- Develop Spring RESTful web services application using Open Source Frameworks - Spring Boot, Spring Core, IOC, other core components like oauth2 and security.
- Develop full stack applications using AWS cloud-platforms with services like EC2, Lambda, CloudFormation, S3, IAM Roles, EKS, CloudWatch and Elastic Search and AWS messaging capabilities like SQS and SNS and AWS NoSql database like DynamoDB.
- Design interactive front-end application Using Angular JS, NGRX state management, RXJS, Redux plugin, Bootstrap.
In addition, any of the following would be of value but not required:
- Experience with financial mathematics and statistics, portfolio modeling and/or trading.
- Experience with messaging applications using frameworks such as Kafka, JMS, Apache ActiveMQ.
- Experience with distributed caches such as Gemfire.
- Experience with implementing cross cutting concerns like declarative transaction management using Spring AOP.
- Experience with developing advanced Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) pipeline including software configuration management, test automation, version control, static code analysis using (Jenkins, Stash, Ansible, Docker).
- Experience with test automation at various levels of testing (unit, component, integration and functional tests) using Junit, Mockito and Cucumber for Integration testing. Client-side testing using Jasmine framework, test runners like Karma and tools (e.g. Cucumber, FitNesse, Gerkin/Protractor).
- Experience in Perform system analysis, application security, application performance using JMeter, code quality and code quality using SonarQube and secure code validation with Veracode.
- Experience with monitoring services using CloudWatch and Datadog or Splunk.
- We have a passion for technology and love fixing and solving sophisticated problems.
- We enjoy working in teams, love to collaborate, share and grow knowledge.
- We like open communication and people who are self-motivated, can take initiative, and can make decisions with a bias toward action.
- We encourage team members to take ownership and care about the quality of work.
- We think about the testability of code and design and architecture patterns.
Fidelity TalentSource is the in-house temporary staffing provider for Fidelity Investments, one of the largest and most diversified global financial services firms in the industry. We welcome individuals from all backgrounds, including technology and customer service, to fill assignments across Fidelity’s U.S.-based regional and investor center locations. If you would like to experience Fidelity’s supportive and collaborative culture while expanding your skill set and developing your professional network, consider a role with Fidelity TalentSource. Apply today at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Full Stack Engineer.
We believe that the most effective way to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce is to build an enduring culture of inclusion and belonging.
Fidelity TalentSource will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application or interview process. To initiate a request for an accommodation, please contact our HR team at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Full Stack Engineer .
Information about Fidelity Investments
At Fidelity Investments, our customers are at the heart of everything we do. As a privately held company with a rich 75-year history, our mission has remained the same since our founding: to strengthen the financial well-being of our clients. We help people invest and plan for their future. We assist companies and non-profit organizations in delivering benefits to their employees. And we provide institutions and independent advisors with investment and technology solutions to help invest their own clients’ money. For information about working at Fidelity, visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Full Stack Engineer.
Fidelity Investments and Fidelity TalentSource are equal opportunity employers.
Amazon Simple Queue Service (Sqs)