Who we are:
At UST, we help the world’s best organizations grow and succeed through transformation. Bringing together the right talent, tools, and ideas, we work with our clients to co-create lasting change. Together, with over 27,000 employees in 25 countries, we build for boundless impact—touching billions of lives in the process. Visit us at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Healthcare Account Manager.
A Healthcare Account Manager with solid experience performing Solution design, transition, and account management for BPO, BPaaS, and offshoring programs across Healthcare Payer and Provider services.
- Drive RFPs / Proactive bids w.r.to Renewals, Extensions, Project additions, Transformation, BPO and/or BPaaS
- Responsible for Backlog growth, Existing projects, Renewals/Extensions of current projects, and rate revisions
- Serve as the day-to-day point of contact for the clients taking the lead in delivery issues, resolutions for multiple accounts/programs
- Support and drive firm-wide delivery initiatives, as directed
- Build senior and strategic relationships through delivery excellence
- Manage on-time and on-budget delivery with planned profitability consistently looking to improve quality and profitability
- Lead the onsite project teams and ensure they understand the client environment
- Coordinate, oversee, collaborate, and guide offshore teams on solution design, implementation
What you need:
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent experience
- At least 10 years of experience in a client-facing role in the Healthcare business
- At least 3 years in an Account/engagement management role in the healthcare industry in the BPO/BPaaS/IT/professional services offshore/outsourcing industry
- Experience managing Client P&L of $15M- $25 + Million dollars including reporting and metric assessment for the account.
- Should be well versed in forecasting, budgeting, building P&L view
- Should have at least Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification or must have worked as a Project team member
Bonus points if:
- You have experience working on transformation projects
What we believe:
We’re proud to embrace the same values that have shaped UST since the beginning. Since day one, we’ve been building enduring relationships and a culture of integrity. And today, it's those same values that are inspiring us to encourage innovation from everyone to champion diversity and inclusion and to place people at the center of everything we do.
We will listen, learn, be empathetic and help selflessly in our interactions with everyone.
Through business, we will better the lives of those less fortunate than ourselves.
We honor our commitments and act with responsibility in all our relationships.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
UST is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
UST reserves the right to periodically redefine your roles and responsibilities based on the requirements of the organization and/or your performance.
• To support and promote the values of UST.
• Comply with all Company policies and procedures
- Professional Services
- Health Care