URL blocked - click to apply
Specific duties and projects will vary based on departmental needs and intern skillset, but will provide real-world, hands-on experiences such as:
- Plan, design, develop, test and implement network components, equipment and/or software
- Perform engineering design valuations with an emphasis on cost effectiveness
- Research and apply commonly used engineering concepts, practices and procedures to resolve a variety of technical issues.
In addition to receiving hands-on training, here are a few other perks to being an Engineering Intern at Windstream:
•Team Builders - every summer our interns get to know each other better by participating in a variety of team builders. In past years, these have included Escape Rooms, Baseball games and Bowling.
• Mentors - each intern will have a dedicated mentor within Engineering to assist in guiding the interns through their daily functions as well as help them navigate the working world in a corporate environment.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's or Master degree in Engineering, Computer Science or other technology related major
- 3.2 cumulative GPA
- May 2020 graduate or available to start full-time position by July 2020
- Reside or willing to relocate to Greenville, South Carolina or Little Rock, Arkansas and If selected for this internship, individual will be responsible for room and board.
301 N Main St Ste 5000 |US|South Carolina|Greenville\ |US|Arkansas|Little RockEEO Statement:
Employment at Windstream is subject to post offer, pre-employment drug testing. Equal Opportunity Employer including minority/female/disability/veteran; Without regard to: race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or employment status. Windstream is a drug-free workplace.
Engineer In Training
Engineering Design Process