To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Ramon, CA 94582
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Field HR Business Partner
Robert Half International • San Ramon, CA
Posted 2 months ago
JOB REQUISITIONSenior Field HR Business Partner
Robert Half is seeking a Senior Human Resource Business Partner for its Bay Area PSS and TSS Field Staffing Operations (for a total of seven lines of business). The role incumbent, being well-versed in both federal and state labor laws, is responsible for dedicated HR support and effective development & delivery of local HR programs. Understands both the PSS and TSS Staffing businesses and their respective people priorities; able to identify new opportunities where HR can add value to the business. Partners with District Directors, Regional & Branch Leaders to identify strategic HR needs for their respective lines of business, creates plans and implements strategies. Identifies and implements solutions for a variety of human resources functions such as recruiting & workforce planning, employee relations, HR on-boarding, retention, engagement, performance management, and other talent related issues. Delivers targeted end-to-end solutions to build a high performing organization while maintaining a positive work environment in assigned LOBs. Acts as the local subject matter expert for enterprise-wide HR projects.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Handles escalated performance and productivity issues of a complex and/or sensitive nature and works with internal partners and leaders to remove obstacles and drive resolution
- Works closely with the Legal Department to report and investigate employee relations concerns. Provides employee relations support to management and employees. Identifies and implements proactive solutions to employee relations issues. Mediates & provides coaching when applicable
- Provides counsel to managers to assist them to effectively apply company policies and guidelines, applicable laws, and regulations to people-based issues and concerns (e.g., performance, behavior, conflict resolution, termination) that impact individual and team relationships, performance and productivity; stays informed of changes in laws, case law, regulations, policies, and programs relevant to employee relations and employment practices
- Meets with staff on an individual or group basis to hear concerns and/or promote understanding of policies and procedures
- Handles escalated recruiting and compensation issues of a complex and/or sensitive nature and works with internal partners and senior leaders to remove obstacles and drive resolution
- Partners with internal corporate partners (ex. Talent Management Programs, HR Systems, Compensation, Staff Development and Leadership Development) to plan and drive the implementation of ad hoc initiatives and ensure that programs are planned, organized and meet business objectives
- Drives Talent Management efforts & training related to appraisals
- Interprets HR metrics data, extract the local story and work with managers to develop pertinent action plans
- Creates strategic recruiting plans & oversees targeted recruiting efforts in collaboration with Branch, Regional & District Leaders
- Assists with critical incidents, ensuring smooth, professional, sensitive and timely follow-through.
- Acts as the key local compliance point of contact
- Works with Legal and benefits to handle leave of absence, work return & work accommodation concerns and questions
- Facilitates relocation & immigration queries in partnership with global mobility
- Conducts local quarterly HRBP reviews & work with senior leadership to elaborate plans of action & measures of success
- Champions diversity & inclusion initiatives
- Analyzes local turnover trends & works with Leaders to find solutions
- Contributes to the development of HR enterprise-wide initiatives and processes working with the Field HR leadership team and the Centers of Excellence
- BA/BS in Human Resources Management or related field, or equivalent HR experience
- HR certification(s) strongly preferred
- Solid knowledge of both Federal and state-level Employment and Labor Law a must
- Prior experience in the Staffing industry or a Sales organization
- Minimum of 5+ years experience as an HR Business Partner position in a complex and highly matrixed organization with specific emphasis on Employee Relations, Talent Management, Recruiting, Retention and Employee Engagement
- Prior experience in other HR areas such as Compensation, Benefits, Diversity & Inclusion
- Strong MS Office skills. HRMS skills (Workday) a plus
- Ability to professionally manage highly sensitive & confidential information
- Ability to lead and influence others in a positive manner
- Ability to remain calm under pressure; comfortable addressing difficult situations
- Self-motivated; action and result-oriented; able to multi-task and manage/drive multiple projects simultaneously
- Detail-oriented and organized. Strong prioritization, decision-making and follow-up skills
- Ability to offer and promote a high level of internal customer service
- Professional judgment and critical thinking
- Ability to work with diverse personalities and multiple levels of employees
- Good listening, fact-finding, conflict management and interpersonal skills
- Ability to travel to Branch & local offices (30%)
Follow us on Twitter @RH_Corp_Jobs for Robert Half Corporate job openings and career and workplace news!
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran
As part of Robert Half’s corporate facility employment process, any offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
You may apply for this position online, or by mail. Robert Half is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
In your email please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application
- The location(s) (city, state) to which you would like to apply.
By mail: Please mail your cover letter and resume to: Corporate Staffing Robert Half 2613 Camino Ramon San Ramon, CA 94583-9128
JOB LOCATIONCA SAN RAMON CORP