Progressive Care Unit (PCU) Registered Nurse – RNJob Requirements
Currently looking for qualified Registered Nurse (RN) candidates to staff full-time contracts on the Progressive Care Unit at great facilities in Indianapolis and surrounding areas. Opportunities are available on night shifts. Interested candidates must have at least 1-2 years of recent and relevant experience. Benefits for the Progressive Care Unit (PCU) Registered Nurse – RN
Responsibilities of the Progressive Care Unit (PCU) Registered Nurse – RN
- Flexible schedule
- Weekly pay
- Bonus opportunities
- Healthcare premium reimbursements (for qualifying FT employees)
- Effectively triage patients
- Plan, direct, assess and provide nursing care according to the policies and procedures of the hospital and department.
- Consult and coordinate with health care team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care plans.
- Provide basic bedside care
- Complete patient documentation
Requirements of the Registered Nurse – RN Job Benefits
- Active Registered Nurse (RN) license with in the state of Indiana
- 1-2 years of recent and related experience, as required by facility
- Must be able to work independently, yet together as part of a team
- Must be able to remain calm under pressure
- Proficient at taking vital signs and administering medication accordingly
- Active BLS, physical, TB test, and other medical compliance as required by facility
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Free Education Courses
- Flexible Assignment to fit your Needs
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Health Coverage
Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. ©2018 Interim HealthCare Inc.Other Info
- Job City: Indianapolis
- Job State: IN
- Employee Type: Full Time
Registered Nurse Certified
Basic Life Support