Are you passionate about the Medicare population, looking for an opportunity to work in sales, and wanting the ability to directly impact your own income potential? If so, we are looking for licensed, highly motivated, and self-driven individuals to join our team.
In this field?position,?you will build?community relationships, drive self-generated sales, and meet sales goals and metrics while working independently. You will be interacting with Humana's customers, external business partners and the community?we?serve?through?face-to-face, telephonic, virtual interactions. Our Medicare Sales Representatives sell individual health plan products and educate beneficiaries on our services in a field setting. Some of our additional products include: Life, Annuity, Indemnity, Dental, Vision, Prescription, and more. Humana has an inclusive and diverse culture welcoming candidates with multilingual skill sets to service our consumers.
* Active Health Insurance license or ability to obtain
* Prior experience using multiple applications/software and multiple screens simultaneously
* This role is part of Humana's Driver safety program and requires an individual to have a valid state driver's license and proof of personal vehicle liability insurance with at least 100/300/100 limits
* Must reside in?the?Newport News, VA area or within a commutable distance
* Active Life Insurance license
* Associate's or Bachelor's degree
* Engaged with?the?community?through?service, organizations, activities and volunteerism
* Bilingual with the ability to speak, read and write in?both?English and an additional language without?limitations?or assistance
* Strong organizational, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
* Proficient use of Microsoft Office and an understanding of or comparable knowledge of CRM tools and other sales/marketing resources
* Upon offer acceptance you must be able to complete and pass the AHIP certification (paid for by Humana) prior to your start date in order to sell our products
* Any Humana associate who speaks with a member in a language other than English must take a language proficiency assessment, provided by an outside vendor, to ensure competency. Applicants will be required to take the Interagency Language Rating (ILR) test as provided by the Federal Government.
Full time associates enjoy:
* Base salary?with a?competitive?commission?structure?and a monthly?guarantee
* Medical, Dental, Vision and a variety of?other?supplemental insurances
* Paid time off?(PTO)?& Paid Holidays
* 401(k) retirement savings plan?with a competitive match
* Tuition?reimbursement and/or scholarships for qualifying dependent children
* And much more!
Social Security Task:
Alert: Humana values personal identity protection. Please be aware that applicants being considered for an interview will be asked to provide a social security number, if it is not already on file. When required, an email will be sent from [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Medicare Sales Field Agent
with instructions to add the information into the application at Humana's secure website.
As part of our hiring process for this opportunity, we will be using exciting virtual pre-screen technology called Modern Hire to enhance our hiring and decision-making ability. Modern Hire allows us to quickly connect and gain valuable information for you pertaining to your relevant skills and experience at a time that is best for your schedule. If you are selected for a virtual pre-screen, you will receive an email and text correspondence inviting you to participate in a Modern Hire interview. In this virtual pre-screen, you will receive a set of questions to answer. You should anticipate this virtual pre-screen to take about 10-15 minutes.
Scheduled Weekly Hours
- Customer Relationship Management
- Medical Prescription
- Microsoft Office