Ikun, LLC an Akima Company is focused on serving the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security and Federal Law Enforcement communities with comprehensive Strategy & Operations, Information Technology & Cyber Security, Materiel Management & Logistics, and Domestic Operations Center capabilities. Easily scalable to any size project, the magnitude of Ikun’s experience and core competency depth enables us to collaborate with our customers at a strategic level and manage all facets associated with their most complex and demanding mission requirements—anywhere in the world. Our personnel enjoy competitive benefits packages and challenging roles in work environments committed to safety, diversity and opportunity for career growth. As an Alaska Native Corporation (ANC), 100% of our company’s profits go back to our 14,300 Iñupiat shareholders that have resided near and above the Arctic Circle for more than 10,000 years. Our business helps support their way of life and contributes to the survival of a culture that has thrived in a challenging environment.
The individual is responsible for performing a myriad supply tasks to ensure the accountability of all client equipment assigned at each site.
The individual must, also, have demonstrated the ability to successfully manage an operation of the scope and complexity of a client Installation Property Book or other equivalent tactical Property Book supporting a Battalion or higher organization.
- The individual may deploy to support contingency and overseas locations.
- The individual is also accountable for all aspects of quality control, productivity, and on-time completion of their assignments.
- The individual will also support the client in efforts to develop tactics for increasing operation efficiencies through service-level improvements and look for ways to reduce operational costs wherever possible.
- The individual will be responsible for meeting all required deadlines. In addition, the individual will also have specific customer accounts assigned to them and be answerable directly to a government-assigned Accountable Property Officer in meeting individually assigned tasks.
- They will be expected to support other property accountability tasks as assigned by the client and/or the contract Program Manager.
- The individual selected to fill this position must be self-motivated, flexible to changing requirements, possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, and have a strong sense of personal responsibility.
- They will adhere to strict safety rules of operation and ensure they will be equipped each day with standard personal protective equipment (e.g., steel-toed boots; etc.). Because the individual will operate between warehouse industrial environments and office environments, the individual must be in good physical condition (capable of repeated bending, kneeling, and squatting; and capable of lifting up to 40 pounds unassisted and occasionally heavier) and be equipped each day with standard personal protective equipment.
- As a part of continued employment individual must be certified annually on materiel-handling equipment (MHE) at employer’s site and be licensed to operate all GSA vehicles assigned to the site, when applicable.
- Candidate must be a citizen of the United States of America.
- Must have an active Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility and be able to maintain it.
- Must have ten years of related work experience and a high school diploma or five years of related work experience and a relevant college/university associate’s degree.
- Must have at least two years of the related experience at a level equal to this position description in an activity involved in property accounting, financial reporting, and management of losses associated with property book accounting and Capital assets.
- Must possess general knowledge of the Federal/DoD Supply System and MILSTRIP/MILSTRAP procedures.
- Must have expert knowledge of property accounting requirement as outlined in DoD 5000.64, Defense Property Accountability, and DoD 7000.14-R, Financial Management Regulation, to include how to account for lost, damage and destroyed property.
- Must be able to pass a drug screening when requested.
- Travel may be required occasionally.
Theduties and responsibilities listed in this job description generally cover thenature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to thisposition. This is not intended to be a complete list of all duties,responsibilities, and skills required. Subject to the terms of anapplicable collective bargaining agreement, the company management reserves theright to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as may benecessary. We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effortin applying for the position; however, only candidates selected for interviewswill be contacted.
Weare an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receiveconsideration for employment, without regard to race, color, religion, creed,national origin, gender or gender-identity, age, marital status, sexualorientation, veteran status, disability, pregnancy or parental status, or anyother basis prohibited by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonableaccommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If youhave a physical and/or mental disability and are interested in applying foremployment and need special accommodations to use our website to apply for aposition please contact, Recruiting Services at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Supply Technician III (Must have TS w/ SCI eligibility) or[ Phone number blocked ] - Click here to apply to Supply Technician III (Must have TS w/ SCI eligibility). Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on acase-by-case basis.
The dedicated email and telephonic options above are reserved only forindividuals with disabilities needing accessibility assistance to apply to anopen position using our website.
Pleasedo not use the dedicated email or phone number above to inquire on the statusof your job application.
Wewish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for theposition; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Inorder for our company to stay compliant with government regulations, please applyon line. Please DO NOT email resumes or call in lieu of applying online unlessyou have a physical and/or mental disability and need assistance with theonline application.Shift:
Day JobPrimary Location:
Office & Administrative SupportSchedule: Closing Date(Period for Applying) - External:
Top Secret (Ts Clearance)
Sensitive Compartmented Information (Sci Clearance)