Integrated Dermatology is a leading national dermatology practice that acquires and partners with dermatology practices across the United States. The culture at ID is a reflection of its people. Our environment is filled with hard-working, dynamic individuals who come together to ensure the success of our partner dermatologists.
The Regional VP of Practice Operations is responsible for all facets of practice operations and strategic business development of the portfolio of medical practices.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to: daily practice operations, staffing, marketing, and providing financial analysis and oversight.
The Regional VP of Practice Operations works in collaboration with managers of all divisions as well as corporate leadership to evaluate, modify and develop business processes while enhancing local practices profitability and improving daily operations.
This is a fully REMOTE position.
- The ideal candidate MUST reside in the Northeast United States.*****
- Work closely with regional and practice leadership to drive optimal clinical operations, excellent patient satisfaction, best practices and strategic growth initiatives.
- Plan and execute ongoing strategic initiatives and planning for all practices.
- Partner with business integration team to successfully on-board new practices, grow existing practices and add service lines.
- Work with and assist the marketing team to ensure practices have market presence, proper branding and the opportunity to increase patient volume.
- Monitor practice performance; review and approve monthly financials.
- Work with the CFO in the preparation, review and approval of annual budgets.
- Evaluate practice productivity and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Perform other duties as assigned or requested.
- Candidate must have a strong background in financial management and analysis including development of proformas, contracting, business development and physician relations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to negotiate and build relationships with physicians, physician groups, other healthcare professionals and hospital partners is required.
- Full-time, #REMOTE
- Must be willing to travel out of state (Up to 50%)
- 7 + years’ experience in Medical Practice Management (private practice) Required
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- CPA and/or MBA or equivalent work experience.
Integrated Dermatology and it's entities provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
- Business Development
- Business Processes
- Clinical Works
- Contract Management