Standup Forklift Operator FULL-TIME
Move merchandise and throughout the warehouse from-receiving to a customer’s car door. Complete required paperwork necessary to support the function. Tag or mark orders as requested. Carefully move product from the staging or storage areas into the truck or trailer being loaded. Slot move product as necessary and complete the paperwork to support that function. Comply with all safety, security, regulatory, and company policies.
Tasks & accountabilities:
- Responsible for warehouse operational procedures including sorting, loading/unloading activities of product processing and documentation and provide information regarding holes.
- Prior to the product being stored, count all product, compare to the manifest, and check all inbound shipments for damage, infestation and production dates.
- Report shortages, overages, damage, the appropriate manager.
- Compare the quantify, quality, labeling and consignee address to the customer order to ensure all outgoing shipments are complete and correct.
- Safely and efficiently operate machinery and equipment as required, and assist in the unloading or loading of product moving into or out of warehouse.
- Participate in the physical inventories as required.
- Maintain clean, neat, and orderly work areas and operate in a manner that promotes safety.
- Assist in maintaining the security of the warehouses.
BNA-01 WS-01 Schedule
Shift start: 10:00AM Benefits
Shift length: 9 hours
- Health, dental, vision insurance - available after 90 days
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan
- Must pass drug screen (cannabis included)
- Can lift 50 lbs
- Must be at least 18+ years old
At least 1 year of experience in related area of responsibility.Familiarity with MS Office applications web navigation & basic hardware functions.Operating a forklift to move, locate, relocate, stack, and count merchandise. About Restaurant Depot
Restaurant Depot is a Members-Only Wholesale Cash & Carry Foodservice Supplier. Their mission is to be your one-stop shop for savings, selection, and service, seven days a week. They have been supplying independent food businesses with quality products from large cash and carry warehouse stores since 1990. They became the leading low-cost alternative to other foodservice suppliers by eliminating the overhead of a traditional distributor, focusing on the needs of independent foodservice operators and offering free membership.
- Forklift Truck
- Microsoft Office
- Stock Control