Now Hiring: Financial Analyst US NSS
Anixter is seeking to hire a Financial Analyst for our US NSS business team in Glenview, IL. The successful candidate will be responsible for:
• Financial and accounting activities for NSS field locations including monthly journal entries, Profit & Loss review, and Balance Sheet reconciliations.
• Preparation of monthly financial analysis with an emphasis on working capital and expense trends, productivity, customer segmentation, initiatives, and special ad hoc projects.
• Involvement in monthly, quarterly and the annual forecasts.
• Assist with monthly reporting requirements.
• Considerable interaction with field personnel will be required.
• Business Partner Relationship building with location managers and RVP’s is critical in this role.
• Responsible for SOX compliance. Interaction with internal and external auditors will be required.
• Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance with 2-5 years of relevant experience. CPA or equivalent is a plus.
• Experience in financial planning and analysis a plus.
• Ideal candidate would be required to possess decision making skills while also having strong oral, written, and interpersonal skills.
• Candidates should have strong work ethic and a hands-on approach.
• In addition, this candidate would have intermediate knowledge of Access, Excel, Essbase and Microsoft Power BI which would allow the individual to create required ad hoc analysis and review financial information.
• Financial experience with Anixter and a solid understanding of the company’s financial initiatives is also a plus.
Come Join the Market Leader!
Learn why Anixter can be a great fit for your career at URL blocked - click to apply
URL blocked - click to apply
Use Statistical Method