$40000.00 to $50000.00 yearly
If you're a bookkeeper seeking a full-time employment role, Robert Half Salaried Professional Services has an opening. Deadline-oriented and organized accounting professionals should apply to this Bookkeeper opportunity and thrive working in an environment with tight deadlines and minimal supervision. The accounts receivable, month-end closing, accounts payable, and reconciliation will need to be regulated in this Bookkeeper role. On top of this, the Bookkeeper will manage a general ledger reconciliation or light journal entries, full cycle A/P coding, cash applications, and perform data entry. Apply today and grow your professional career with this exciting new opportunity.
- Oversee Accounts Receivable
- Prepare cash flow projections, as needed
- Group sales tax records and create and file quarterly payments
- More tasks as requested
- Administrate Accounts Payable
- Skilled in credit card management and reconciliation
- Look after general ledger
- Uphold monthly accounting close
- Maintain monthly accounting close
- Draw up subcontractor 1099's, and any other IRS year-end requirement
- Ready monthly reconciliations, financial statements and all supporting documents
- Bluebooking experience
- Foundational knowledge in Accounting Functions
- Experience with QuickBooks
- Practical knowledge of Enter Invoices
- Background working with Invoice
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft Excel
- Enter Vendor Invoices experience highly preferred
- Adeptness in Enter Invoices
- Comprehensive knowledge of Basic Bookkeeping
- General familiarity with customer invoices
- Demonstrated knowledge of Coding Invoices
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent written/verbal communication and organizational skills
- Strong organization skills
- Exemplary analytical, quantitative and social skills
- Strong analytical skills with ability to implement solutions and vendor management experience with good organizational skills
- Considerable accounting experience, including as a Bookkeeper preferred
- Dedication and requisite skills to meet critical business deadlines
- Experience working in a dynamic and changing company environment a plus
- Seizes opportunities to produce results without direct supervision
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at [ Phone number blocked ] - URL blocked - click to apply for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.