To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Remote, OR 97458
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
CLEAResult • Remote, OR
Posted 1 month ago
Click the Apply link to create your Job Application
Job Description SummaryCUSTOMERLINK is the contact center of CLEAResult the leading energy efficiency company in North America. We help thousands of businesses and individuals reduce energy use and lower their utility bills through energy programs that we design, market and implement. We achieve all this through financial incentives, education and energy management strategies and solutions.
Customerlink Contact Center is the best way to gain experience in the industry and after some time move into other parts of our company (we are NATION-wide after all.) We train you on building science and invest in you to become a subject matter expert; our people are highly trained and empowered.
If you are ambitious, fast, transparent, with a reliable attendance and commitment to customer satisfaction you are the perfect match to be part of our team.
We offer: 401 K plan, paid vacation, paid holidays, paid sick leave.
$11.50 per Hour + incentives
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) is a sales & service position with primary focus on making sure we help our customers save energy and money without sacrificing comfort. The CSR must be friendly, professional and genuinely interested in the needs of our customers. The CSR will receive inbound calls and make outbound calls to existing and current customers in an effort proactively address various customer related needs, achieving daily, weekly, monthly sales targets established by the call center managers.
- Receive inbound calls to resolve customer questions or concerns regarding their account, plans while identifying potential opportunities to renew or extend their existing energy plans.
- Make outbound calls to retain/recapture or offer plans to customers.
- Maintain an acceptable volume of various customer retention and sales per week and month.
- Accurately document and update customer records in the computer system.
- Maintain high levels of confidentiality.
- Proactively offer products and close sales that result from an initial incoming contact with the customer.
- Minimum of 6 months of previous experience within a customer facing environment required; Call Center experience in an inbound/outbound sales environment preferred
- Sales oriented with focus on customer service satisfaction.
- “How can I help you?” attitude
- Prefers to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong desire to work within a team oriented environment with high level of collaboration and teamwork
- Type 35+ WPM, and ability to navigate through several internet based applications
- Proficient in Windows-based computer programs with excellent navigation skills
- Punctual and high attendance reliability.
- High School or GED required;
Additional Job Description
- Sit or stand for extended periods of time
- Bend or reach occasionally
- Use repetitive hand motion
- Lift, carry or push up to 15 pounds occasionally
* Reasonable accommodations may be made for individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
Equal Opportunity Employer
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant’s race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, age, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, status as a qualified individual with a disability or protected veteran, or any other protected status.
The above job description and job requirements are not intended to be all inclusive. CLEAResult retains the right to make changes or adjustments to job descriptions and/or requirements at any time without notice.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant’s race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
The above job description and job requirements are not intended to be all inclusive. CLEAResult retains the right to make changes or adjustment to job descriptions and/or job requirements at any time without notice.