To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Terre Haute, IN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
ExecuNet • Terre Haute, IN
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Immediate opportunity for a Controller to join a global Tier 1 manufacturer of automotive products. This exciting growth company has manufactured and designed innovative lighting products for BMW, FORD, Toyota, Nissan, Subaru, Chrysler, Mazda, GM and others. The Controller directs all financial and planning activities at the plant level to allow for the effective management of the business unit. You assist the GM - Planning & Cost Control by providing accurate and timely financial and planning information.You will be working with gross revenues of up to $400MM or more.
This is a key position with a growing global Tier 1 automotive manufacturer and has a great salary package. Company benefits include Medical with PPO / HSA Options, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short term / Long term Disability, and a 401k match. Company relocation is provided to a family friendly area in the Midwest that has a cost of living 20% below the US average
It will open a profile that will allow you to provide needed insight into your experience and expectations. We will use this information along with your resume to craft a complete presentation for the client that a resume alone will not provide. I will call you when completed. This position is a high priority so don't delay if you are interested. I look forward to talking with you!
- Demonstrates expertise in a variety of financial and accounting concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Leads and directs the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Ensures compliance with all accounting and financial policies, practices, procedures, and initiatives at the Plant level
- Manages the preparation of all accounting ledgers, departmental reports, Profit & Loss statements, and -Plan to Actual- reports for the Plant on a timely basis
- Performs financial modeling and analysis
- Maintains budgeting and forecasting models
- Reviews the classification of all expenditures to ensure that all capital, inventory, and manufacturing cost records are accurate
- Leads all financial planning activities at the Plant level
- Conducts special accounting and cost studies of the financial records of the plant
- Provides analyses and comments to assist in the interpretation of operating results
- Performs specific cost planning activities focused on cost reductions and profit improvements
- Verifies that all personnel requisitions are within the approved budget
- Assists the Corporate Planning & Cost Control group, as needed
- Provides other financial reporting and analyses, as needed
- Bachelor 's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, or a related discipline
- 10+ years of related finance or accounting experience in a manufacturing company
- 5+ years in a management role
- 2+ years of cost accounting experience
- Need to have experience handling larger gross revenues. (This is a plant that runs up to $400MM plus.)
- Proficiency in spreadsheets and graphics computer programs is required
- Analytical, problem solving, and decision-making skills (with attention to detail)
- Organizational, planning, and project management skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Can professionally and confidently interact with individuals at all levels of authority and maintain composure in pressure situations
- Experienced in an automotive manufacturing environment is a plus
- Advanced education is a plus
- Professional certifications / training is a plus i.e. CPA, CMA, Six Sigma, etc