Sales & Marketing Associate
Job Summary & Essential Functions:
The Sales & Marketing Associate (SMA) has primary responsibility for ensuring that the sales plan (AOP) is achieved and will report directly to the VP Sales & Marketing unless otherwise agreed. The SMA is also responsible for directly managing customers. The SMA will support proposal execution working with the
appropriate site personnel. The SMA will provide sales support by:
Skills & Qualifications
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Manage daily execution of Salesforce.com work flows and data management
- Conduct market research to identify market trends, competitive landscape analysis, A&D budgets and product trends to support AOP and Company objectives
- Generate analytics and metrics on the business
- Preparing and presenting technical sales & marketing proposals or presentations
- Establishing and meeting sales plans and goals
- Representing DCO at trade shows, conferences, seminars and technical symposiums as required.
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, qualifications, competencies, abilities and any physical demands if required. Physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential requirements of this job.
- Demonstrated organization skills with the ability to plan itineraries, develop programs, write proposals and meet all monthly reporting requirements while traveling as required.
- Ability to prioritize work and meet competing or short-notice deadlines consistently.
- Motivated self-starter with ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Exceptional computer skills, including Microsoft Office suite
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- In-depth knowledge of the aerospace market including the aftermarket.
- Ability to utilize essential business tools including CRM.
- Travel up to 50% of the time
To perform this job successfully, an individual must possess the outlined experience level, education, training, minimum years of experience, product or industry knowledge plus any certifications in order to
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent experience, in business, marketing, or technical related discipline.
- Two - five years of marketing or sales experience with a preference to have experience working in an aerospace or defense environment
- Manufacturing experience strongly desired
- Salesforce experience preferred
- Aerospace & Defense or Electronics manufacturing experience desired
2222 East Pensar Drive
Appleton, Wisconsin, 54911
Use Statistical Method
Analyze Performance Report
Make Strategic Recommendation
Analyze Statistical Data
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
Sales & Marketing Associate
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: J3P32Y746TSV103QR8T
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Founded in 1849, Ducommun is the oldest company in California. Evolving from a hardware supply store opened by Charles Ducommun in Los Angeles during the California Gold Rush, the company assisted in the birth of the aerospace industry in Southern California by providing aircraft aluminum to early aerospace pioneers like Lindbergh, Douglas and Lockheed.
View the full profile
Today, Ducommun is a global provider of manufacturing and engineering services, developing innovative electronic, engineered and structural solutions for complex applications in aerospace, defense and industrial markets. Our full-service collaborative approach, broad capabilities and value-added services like new product introduction, supply chain strategies and program management deliver value for our customers and innovative solutions for their complex electronic and structural needs.
Our company is organized to leverage our full spectrum of capabilities through common, companywide processes that create value for the customer and facilitate ease of doing business.
Structural Solutions – Large, complex contoured structural components and assemblies for aerospace and other applications. Our integrated processes include stretch-forming, thermal-forming, chemical milling, precision fabrication, machining, finishing processes, and integration of components into subassemblies.
Electronic Solutions – Full-service manufacturing services for high mix, low volume production of complex electronics used in high cost of failure applications. Key competencies include high-reliability interconnect systems, printed circuit board assemblies, and integrated electronic, electromechanical and mechanical assemblies and systems.
Engineered Solutions – Engineered products and high-tech proprietary systems for defense, aerospace and industrial applications. High-technology product lines include advanced microwave and millimeter wave (RF) assemblies, human machine interface (HMI) products and high-reliability motors and resolvers (MCD). We also provide engineering services in missile and aerospace system design, development, integration, and test.
The Ducommun Way:
Ducommun is guided on its journey to growth by the Ducommun Way, our internal operating methodology for executing successfully, solving problems effectively and finding better ways of serving our customers through a combined focus on operational excellence, organizational development and profitable growth. The Ducommun Way is defining our path for providing the innovative solutions and services our customers require while finding new and untapped ways of growing.