To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Annapolis, MD 21401
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Eliassen Group • Annapolis, MD
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We have an excellent opportunity for a Systems Engineer with our industry-leading client in Annapolis.
Due to federal security contract requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen with the ability to obtain a security clearance. This is a client-facing position requiring domestic travel 20-25%.
Requirements of the Systems Engineer:
- Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline
- At least 5 years of experience in systems engineering in a client-facing role
- Technical hands-on experience with Cisco and McAfee security solutions
- Experience working in a formal systems engineering process-driven environment
- Experience maintaining configuration management of all work products
- Security+ or other relevant information assurance certifications preferred
- Ability to complete tasks on time and according to budget
- Ability to interface with coworkers and clients
Keywords: Systems Engineer, Software Testing, Security, Clearance Jobs
Job ID: 319506
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!