By partnering with 4Rivers Equipment, you become part of a John Deere Award Winning team with over 400 employees in locations up and down the Front Range of the Rocky Mountains. From Wyoming, through Colorado and New Mexico, down to Texas, we work with customers as friends, and focus on getting the job done right. That's being, "Your Working Partner". 4Rivers Equipment is built with positive attitudes and partner-like integrity. We like to get the job done right for our customers, while keeping a fun and team-oriented work environment.
- Low-Deductible Medical/Dental/Vision
- 401 K Match and Profit Sharing
- Company provided and Supplemental Life/AD&D
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Volunteer Time Off
- Employee Asset Investment Program
- Employee Discount at all 4Rivers stores
- Customized Career Paths
This position isresponsible for the profitable sale and service of whole- goods merchandise inan assigned area and/or by account. These responsibilities include retaining and growing sales with current customers and developing new customers. Success will be measured by profitability, market share and awareness.
- Organize andmaintain written customer call schedules, including call frequency.
- Prospect for newaccounts and obtain Customer Applications.
- Maintain list ofactive deals with follow-up dates and action plans and keep Sales Manageradvised.
- Provide quotes forpurchases.
- Perform machineappraisals on trade-ins and machines company may have an interest in purchasingfor inventory.
- Assist in thecollection of monies due on sales, as needed.
- Maintain and improve product knowledge and price lists as needed or directed.
- Able to move for upto 8 hours/day over agricultural sites
- Able to operate amotor vehicle day or night
- Able to demonstrateequipment safety practices.
- Able to maneuverover and under equipment
- Works indoors andoutdoors
- Hazards fromelectrical, mechanical and power equipment
- Extremes of weather
- High school diplomaor equivalent—college preferred
- Valid driver’slicense and insurable driving record.
- Basic computerskills
- Strong analyticaland math skills
- Strongcommunication skills
- Minimum two yearssales or industry related experience
4Rivers Equipment is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Pay Rate commensurate with knowledge, experience and abilities.
Benefits brochure, job description and EEO statement attached.
- Self Motivation
- Team Working
- Market Share