Full Charge BookkeeperCompensation:
You will succeed in this Full Charge Bookkeeper position if you have a background in accounting and you're interested in taking on a challenging role with opportunity for advancement. Are you looking for work as a Full Charge Bookkeeper? If you're comfortable with preparing and processing financial statements and accounts and managing all general accounting and bookkeeping essential functions, Accountemps might have a job for you. If you have excellent organizational skills, strong communication tactics, and the ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and deadlines, you might be a good fit for this position. The Full Charge Bookkeeper position is a long-term temporary-to-full-time opportunity in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
What you get to do every day
- Preserving historical records through accurate filing of documents
- Supervising tasks of accounting clerks and entry-level bookkeepers
- Completing bank and general ledger reconciliations; processing payroll
- Ensuring accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close
- Processing accounts payable and accounts receivable, including collections
- Following progress of fixed assets to prepare depreciation schedules
- Preparing the trial balance and financial statements, including balance sheet and statements regarding income and cash flows
- Following federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying requirements, implementing adherence to requirements, filing reports, and advising management on needed actions
- 3+ years of relevant experience in bookkeeping
- Be able to adapt and thrive in constantly changing environments
- High school diploma or comparable diploma with an AA degree or higher in Accounting or Business preferred
- Able to work independently with a minimal amount of oversight
- Experience with payroll preferred
- Proficient in accrual and cash basis of accounting
- Full Cycle Payroll experience preferred
- Knowledge of bookkeeping
- Proficiency in Analyze Financial Statements
- Peachtree Sage experience
- Highly organized, attentive, has a sense of urgency, flexible and able to deal with frequent interruptions and changing priorities
- Ability to multitask, collaborate and communicate well with individuals of all backgrounds in a fast-paced environment
- Excel, Quickbooks, and Peachtree experience a plus
- Proficient at analyzing financial data and promptly creating accurate reports
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills – helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half URL blocked - click to apply.
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles