To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- South Brunswick Township, NJ 08810
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
AtWork Personnel Services – La Palma • South Brunswick Township, NJ
Posted 8 days ago
AtWork Personnel is now hiring for an entry-level Administrative Assistant! We are looking for candidates that are self-motivated, energetic, and ready to be a part of a growing office team. This is an excellent opportunity to stretch your administrative skills with a great company!
As an Administrative Assistant, you will be responsible for many office duties. These duties include, but aren't limited to:
- Operating a switchboard to route incoming calls and place outgoing calls
- Scheduling appointments
- Working on a computer using most MS Office programs
- Creating spreadsheets, tables, documents
- Light filing
- Data Entry
- Answering emails
- Maintaining fax machines
- Distributing mail
In the Administrative Assistant role, you must be a positive, customer-service-oriented team player who is also able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. You must present a professional image and great communication skills, both written and verbal.
Other Requirements of the Administrative Assistant role:
- Must have at least 2 years of recent Administrative/Clerical experience
- Must have at least an intermediate knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Ability to work independently with minimal to no supervision
- Knowledge of general clerical procedures and protocol
- Must be willing to submit to a drug screen and/or background check
- Must be able to provide 3 positive work references
Since 1992, AtWork has built its core foundation around meeting and exceeding the needs and expectations of its clients and employees. AtWork candidates are interviewed, screened, counseled, and evaluated for the skills that ensure the best possible match to our clients. Quite simply, we are AtWork for you!
At AtWork, we are committed to assisting our employees on the road to professional success. We area highly reputable organization with offices located across the country. We take care of our employees by offering a variety of benefit options. We work hard to find the best possible fit for you and our client. We offer bonuses and incentives as well as taking care to reward our employees.
Benefits of the Administrative Assistant role include:
- Referral Bonuses
- Employee appreciation events
- Direct Deposit
- Software training and tutorials
- Resume assistance
- Interviewing tips
Call Us ASAP at 609-454-6786 or Apply online at www.njatwork.com