To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Sunnyvale, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Project Manager 2
The Judge Group • Sunnyvale, CA
Posted 25 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Position: Project Manager 2
Location: Sunnyvale, CA 94085
Duration: 12+ Months
As a Sr. Incentive Operations Specialist you'll manage the day to day operations of key incentive programs supporting our partner ecosystem including the accurate management of program budgets up to $XXM per year. You will be responsible for budget tracking, ensuring accurate reporting, issuing payments to partners, providing timely support to both external and internal stakeholders, as well as contributing to operational efficiency and program analysis projects as needed. You will be involved in multiple projects simultaneously involving managing project schedules, identifying risks, and maintaining clear communications with all stakeholders in order to stay coordinated on a project’s progress and deadlines. Overall, your role will be key towards maintaining a high level of partner satisfaction and ensuring the success of incentive programs.
- Manage daily operations of partner incentive programs within an assigned support response SLA
- Maintain accurate reports of partner incentive performance, including monitoring of payments earned and progress against program budget
- Support the operations of making partner payments within SLA
- Provide excellent, timely support to both internal and external stakeholders on detailed programs with occasionally changing requirements
- Proactively seek resolutions to issues via communication to the appropriate stakeholders and creating or updating processes as needed
- Track ongoing status against program timelines to ensure program launches, process updates, communications, etc. are made on time
- Define optimal processes (and continue to evolve processes) and collaborate across multiple teams to accomplish the desired goal
- Engage directly with external partners as needed to resolve support issues related to incentive programs, calculations, and payments via email within an assigned SLA
- BA/BS degree in any field; ideally Business, Accounting, or Finance, or 4-5 years equivalent practical experience
- 3-4 years’ experience managing projects, and experience tracking and analysing financial data in a business analyst, business operations, finance, or accounting type role
- Self-starter with strong motivation to achieve accurate project completion in a highly dynamic environment with multiple competing priorities
- Ability to flag and escalate urgent scenarios regarding impact to our contractual obligations appropriately
- Strong communicator with the ability to speak with project team and stakeholders
- Experience working in other partner program teams in technology companies.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to put together operational dashboards and trackers.
- Extensive experience working with spreadsheets including formulas, pivot tables, data importing, and scripts. Highly detail oriented with the ability to ensure compliance with company and business policies.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to communicate effectively using different mediums and across multiple levels ranging from managers to other staff, to external parties.
- Proficiency with Salesforce reporting and G Suite (Gmail, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Drive).
- 1-2 years’ experience writing BigQuery/SQL queries.
- Basic understanding of the Cloud industry.
- Experience with other channel partner incentive programs in the technology industry.